412 E. 6th Street
Austin, TX 78701
• The Museum of the Weird is located on historic 6th Street in downtown Austin.
• A few blocks west of IH-35, we are located on the north side of Sixth Street, half-way between the cross streets of Neches and Trinity.
• We are in the same building as Lucky Lizard Curios & Gifts (our gift shop).
• Look for the big red sideshow banners on a balcony on the right (north) side of the street when driving down one-way 6th Street.
• You can also find us on most navigation devices and apps like Google Maps, iOS Maps, etc. Just type in our business name or our address.
• If all else fails, call us at 512-476-5493 and we will be happy to assist you.
From I-35 N:
Exit 6th-12th Street Exit. Take a left at the light onto 6th Street. Go straight at the first light under the overpass. The second light you will come to is Red River. The third light is Neches. After Neches, the museum is in the middle of the block on the right. If you hit Trinity, you just passed us.
From I-35 S:
Exit 6th-8th Street Exit. Go straight through the light at 8th St and take your next right at the light on 6th Street. The next light you will come to is Red River, and the next light after that is Neches. Right after Neches, the museum is in the middle of the block on the right. If you hit Trinity, you just passed us.
Exit 5th Street heading east. Keep taking 5th, passing Congress and continuing all the way to Neches. Turn left on Neches, and another left onto 6th. We’re in the middle of the block on the right.
There are plenty of paid parking lots around the area. If you can find a space on 6th Street between Red River and Congress Avenue, it is mostly free 2 hour parking, and metered spaces are free after 6:00 pm Monday through Wednesday. Parking is free all day Sunday.