$12: Adults and all ages over 8
$8: Children ages 8 and under
• The Museum of the Weird’s original “Cabinet of Curiosities,” featuring mummies, mermaids, fossils, cryptids, freaks of nature, shrunken heads, movie props, and a collection of oddities assembled from the four corners of the earth!*
• A personal guided tour for our special attraction, which has been featured on TV programs such as Mysteries at the Museum and Unsolved Mysteries — the legendary “Creature in Ice!”
• A performance/presentation by one of our Weird Theatre Sideshow performers!**
• Entry into our classic movie monster wax museum, “Sfanthor’s Chamber of Horrors,” where you can get your photo taken in the hands of a life-sized King Kong!
And as always, it is absolutely FREE to enter our gift shop, Lucky Lizard Curios & Gifts!
* We offer special $5 discount tickets for our visitors in wheelchairs (or who are unable to walk up stairs). This ticket gets you into the original “Cabinet of Curiosities” only. Certain restrictions may apply.
** In the rare instance one of our Weird Theatre Sideshow performers is not here, the customer will get a free Museum of the Weird souvenir in lieu of a performance.